Gym Membership Pricing
Affordable memberships with no contracts!
We Keep Things Affordable at the Austin Fitness Center!
Day Pass: $10
Week Pass: $20
1 Month Pass: $50
1 Year Prepaid Pass $300
Recurring monthly membership passes are $28 per month and are automatically deducted from your credit card upon the monthly anniversary of your join date. To cancel the recurring charge, simply send a certified letter to the gym no less than 1 day before your due date, and like magic, you are absolved of your membership!
We also have family membership rates. The first 2 people are $20 per month each, and then subsequent family members are $10 per person each month.
If you would rather prepay as opposed to having a recurring charge on your card, you may prepay 3 months or more at a time. If a family rate is applicable, the discount will be reflected in the final price. These types of memberships are the exact same price, but do not require cancellation as they simply expire when their dates are due. You may renew if you wish as well as switch membership types then too, if you so desire.
We also offer a wide range of personal training services! Contact us today to learn how one of our trainers can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Personal training at the Austin Fitness Center is done by the owner, Andy Bruchey, as well as Sam Chmelar, and Franky Jenkins. Andy has been a personal trainer in Austin, TX for more than 20 years. For more information on personal training with us, check out our Personal Training services.
- The monthly rate to be automatically drafted on the anniversary of your join date from a credit or debit card is $28 for an individual membership.
- You are drafted every month until you decide to stop. It’s that simple. Simply inform us of your wish to cancel your membership via a certified letter and it’s done.
- There’s no contracts or penalties imposed at any time meaning you can terminate your membership 10 minutes or 10 years after you’ve joined with no additional fees or hassles.
- If you wish to prepay instead of having your card drafted monthly, you can prepay your membership with a 3 month minimum. Prepaid memberships are not refundable should you decide to cancel.
- You can use cash, check, or a credit card for prepaid memberships and there is no automatic renewal. They only renew at the end of their terms if you choose to do so.
- Sales tax, of course, is added to every membership.